December 11, 2012

How to Take Great Family Pictures. Free Webinar!

I’m so excited to announce…

A free webinar, just for you! (and just in time for the holidays)

Familyness Photos: How to Take Pictures That Tell Your Family’s Story

Join me on: Dec 13, 2012 at 12:00 PM EST.

Register now!

I’ll be covering:
How to get a great shot, even of your most challenging child
How to see stories in your everyday life
The secret of a non-cheesy smile
And, if your kids cringe every time you get out the camera, you’ll discover how to make it fun again!

(After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.)

There is limited space so you’ll want to sign up as soon as possible.

(and I want to give YouTube a special shout-out for giving me such hilarious pictures to choose from for my video thumbnail. haha!)

Here’s to great family pictures!

Davina Fear is a Familyness Adventurer.  She is expert at brushing the tangly, curly, blonde hair of 3 girls and will never turn down a chocolate cupcake.

She blogs at davinafear.com and believes in the non-cheesy smile.

14 Comments to How to Take Great Family Pictures. Free Webinar!

1. December 11, 2012 at 11:14 am | Permalink

SO EXCITED FOR THIS! I know this will be amazing!

2. Amelia's Gravatar Amelia
    December 12, 2012 at 10:05 am | Permalink

Will the webinar be available to watch at another time?

3. December 12, 2012 at 12:17 pm | Permalink

Oh Davina I’d love to take it, but I’m afraid it might be too crazy for me at that time with 4 kiddos!! I’ve never done a webinar, how does it work? Would it be possible to do it with a little distraction from the kids? I just got a new camera and would love some tips on taking pictures of my 3 girls!!

4. December 12, 2012 at 6:22 pm | Permalink

I can’t wait for all the happy goodness you’ll be sharing!! :)

5. December 13, 2012 at 4:17 pm | Permalink

It was a fabulous webinar! I signed up for the upcoming workshop, Davina, and I’m so excited! (I had to pay under my husband’s name because of the credit card, so I’m registered as “Brian,” haha!) Looking forward to it! :)

6. Chandell's Gravatar Chandell
    December 28, 2012 at 6:29 am | Permalink

Any chance you will repeat this webinar? Is there a recording that I can view?