10 ideas for a stay at home vacation…
We are in full planning mode for our Spring Break Vacation and making this Staycation kit has me even more excited than yesterday.
So…I’m going to give you 10 ideas I came up with here in this blog post but there are 25 more ideas in the Staycation kit so make sure to download yours so that you can get started with your own planning!
Ten Fun Staycation Ideas:
1. Attend a community theatre performance.
2. Have a board game marathon.
3. Set up a water park in your own yard with water games and a kiddie pool (or two).
4. Find a Drive-In movie theatre. Pack up the car with pillow, blankets, and lots of food.
5. Plan a bike tour of your neighborhood (add a scavenger hunt to make it extra fun).
6. Go geocaching
7. Be Jedi Knights and find a place to play laser tag.
8. Visit a pond and spend the day learning to fish.
9. Ride public transportation for an entire day (if you don’t usually).
10. Have an all day reading fest.
Here is your Staycation Kit!
For more ideas about having a fun and
meaningful family life everyday…check out Love 15!